At Utopia Cancer Center, we offer Hydrogen Peroxide IV Therapy for cancer because medical studies show it has many different actions. It is capable of killing considerable numbers of viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeast parasites, and even some tumor cells.
Hydrogen peroxide’s ability to kill bacteria in the human body has been well documented and a 1922 medical textbook describes the use of hydrogen peroxide orally, by intravenous injection, and for topical use. However, as the pharmaceutical industry began to develop powerful new (and high-priced) drugs, hydrogen peroxide was increasingly ignored and finally discarded as a treatment. Why? Hydrogen peroxide is an inexpensive substance that could not be patented and had no commercial value.
Hydrogen peroxide, or other oxygen therapies, is one of the most widely used cancer therapies worldwide because they provide oxygen to the cancer cells. They are safe and effective. Simply stated, when infused into the veins, peroxide breaks down into various oxygen subspecies, including water and oxygen (a hydroxyl radical (OH) which can destroy free radicals and toxins.
How Is IV Peroxide Administered?
Utopia Cancer Center offers Hydrogen Peroxide IV Therapy for cancer by combining 35% food grade peroxide with a sterile solution of water and infusing it through either a small vein or a port over a period of approximately 1.5 hrs.
What Are The Side Effect Of IV Peroxide?
While side effects are uncommon with IV Peroxide Therapy for cancer, the following side effects and contraindications have been documented by other practitioners:
- Vein inflammation – less apt to occur in larger veins.
- Intensifies anticoagulants (blood thinners).
- Chest discomfort, shortness of breath.
- Pain at infusion site – changing the location of the needle enough in most cases.
- Redstreak on arm – normally harmless, may need to move the needle if indicated.
- Herxheimer reaction – possible nausea, aches, headaches, chills, and mild diarrhea; occurs rarely and only in Candida (yeast infection) patients.