Hyperthermia (also called thermal therapy or thermotherapy) is a type of therapy in which body tissue is exposed to high temperatures. Research has shown that high temperatures can damage and kill cancer cells, usually with minimal injury to normal tissues. Many studies have shown a significant reduction in tumor size when hyperthermia is combined with other treatments.
The principle of hyperthermia cancer therapy is that cancer cells are much more sensitive to and intolerant of the effects of excessive heat than normal cells. Tumors have an impaired ability to adapt their blood circulation to the effects of high temperatures and thus hyperthermia can cause a reduction of blood flow to a tumor.
What Type Of Hyperthermia Treatment Is Offered At Utopia?
FAR Infrared Therapy (FIR) – Far Infrared Rays are waves of energy, totally invisible to the naked eye, capable of penetrating deep into the human body, where they gently elevate the body’s surface temperature (107.6F/42 Celsius and above, enabling the destruction of cancer cells), and activate major bodily functions. Additional benefits include:
- Far Infrared expands capillaries, which stimulates increased blood flow, regeneration, circulation, and oxygenation.
- Far Infrared is excellent for detox. Scientists report that in the FIR treatment of clogged capillary vessels, heat expands the capillaries and then initiates the start of a process to dissolve hidden toxins, carcinogenic heavy metals, uric and lactic acid, free fatty acids, and subcutaneous fat associated with aging and fatigue.
- Far Infrared stimulates enzyme activity. Far Infrared emits photons – photons help release enzymes – enzymes stimulate macrophage activity increasing the elimination of damaged and diseased tissues.
- Far Infrared may induce the killing of varied pathogenic (disease-causing) bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites.
- Far Infrared promotes the rebuilding of injured tissue by having a positive effect on the fibroblasts (connective tissue cells necessary for the repair of injury). Furthermore, it increases the growth of cells, DNA syntheses, and protein synthesis all necessary during tissue repair and regeneration.
- Far Infrared strengthens and supports the Immune System by stimulating the increased production of white blood cells (leukocytes) by the bone marrow and killer T-cells by the thymus.
- Far Infrared strengthens the Cardiovascular System by causing heart rate and cardiac output to increase, and diastolic blood pressure to decrease – Extensive research by NASA in the early 1980s led to the conclusion that far infrared stimulation of cardiovascular function would be the ideal way to maintain cardiovascular conditioning in American astronauts during long space flight.
- Far Infrared aids in the destruction of cancer cells which cannot survive if the temperature of the cell becomes 107.6F/42C and above. Heat therapy, commonly known as hyperthermia, is used for chronic diseases, including malignant cells.
Can Hyperthermia Cure My Cancer?
In a clinical study published in 2009 in the Journal of Cancer Science and Therapy, scientists studied far infrared’s effects on human cancer cells in vitro and on cancer cells in mice. Far infrared therapy reduced tumor volumes by 86% in just 30 days.
In another study, researchers in Japan discovered that whole-body hyperthermia with far infrared strongly inhibited the growth of breast cancer tumors in mice without deleterious side effects.
It is important to realize, however, once you have a disease your body is often compromised to the extent that one modality alone may not be enough. It is more effective when hyperthermia cancer therapy is combined with a comprehensive cancer wellness program that includes other alternative and natural therapies, such as immune enhancement, nutrition, and detoxification.